Saturday 19 April 2014

What I've been up to this week....


Eating- a ridiculous amount of cakes! Whenever I go back to my mums for a few days she gets lots of yummy cakes and biscuits in so naturally, I stuffed myself! A visit to The Great Gatsby for tacos, chilli cheese fries and the best churros was amazing too!

Watching- Suits! All our favourite TV shows are reaching the end of their series so we've been forced to find something new to watch. As a result were both pretty addicted to Suits, it's a great watch!

Thinking- that I am constantly hungry! Why?! No amount of food is ever enough.

Feeling- much less stressed! This week I managed to secure myself a second job for when I leave Uni which is a huge relief! It's so lovely to not have to worry about money now!

Working- on my final degree show piece. Getting the courage to stop editing the photos and send them to the printer is proving pretty hard though!

Seeing- my Mum and Dad and Grandma and Grandad. I've been so busy recently it was lovely to have some time with family! 

Wearing- the most lovely pink summer dress and new white wedges. I absolutely love Summer and have just bought some gorgeous new clothes. I can't wait for the hot weather!

Trying- new skincare to beat these breakouts! So far I am happy with the result too.


How has your week been? :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment