Saturday 5 April 2014

Some high points of my week.

Image source-http://www.weddingflowers-cotswolds.co.uk/vintage-wedding-flowers.html



Gosh what a busy week I've had! I feel like I've been constantly in a rush, running around, trying to remember things and organising myself. I've had a ton of fun, but I'm definitely feeling the effects of it now! Here are some of my week's high points:


Visiting my first ever Varsity game! We had an absolute blast Wednesday when we headed to watch the ice hockey. It was so nice to do something studenty and silly for a change and, in the end, it kind of helped me realise that I'd been missing out on this, and I definitely didn't want to miss out on any more fun things!

My last EVER Uni Lecture! I can't even begin to explain how good it feels to know I don't have to attend another lecture in my life. They were awfully boring, and generally a waste of time so know ing they are over, is fab! It also means I'm edging ever closer to the end of this degree, and my first summer in years without annoying school work to do, exciting!

Thai Green Curry. I've always been a sucker for a good Thai Green Curry but recently it's become a bit of an obsession. I just love them! Anyhow tonight I made a winner of a curry which was so spicy it just about knocked my socks off! It was delicious!

Sunny days in Sheffield. When the sun comes out to play I can't help but wander around with a bit more of a spring in my step. It's surprising how much a little bit of sunshine can brighten my day!

A fabulous weekend in Manchester. This week my oldest friend turned 21, so we popped over to Manchester to join her for some celebrations! It was so lovely to see all my girls again and have a bit of chill out time after a stressful few weeks.

Having morning cuddles with Susie. Every morning once I wake up, Susie potters downstairs and stands up against the back of a dining chair until I give her a fuss. It's so cute and lovely! Like she's saying good morning to me!

Evening walks. Now the nights are lighter, me and Joe love to head out for a long evening walk. Sometimes its the only really relaxing part of our day, so it's nice to do something together and have a little chat.

Floral and fruity body sprays. All my clothes smell like strawberry!

Evening blog reading. I love to check out the work of other bloggers and in the evening it's the perfect time to sit down with my Ipad and a cup of tea and have a good browse!



How has your week been? :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment