Saturday 12 April 2014

Some high points of my week.

This week has been a funny one. After being struck by a horrible bug I spent the whole of Thursday and Friday tucked up in bed trying to sleep it off. Not only did I have to miss work but one of my best friends birthday night out! It sucked! Anyhow I've managed to pick some nice things from a pretty rubbish week, here they are:

The gorgeous new playsuit I bought on Tuesday. I haven't bought going out clothes in about 3 years, so I can't wait to finally hit the town in something new!

A lovely lunch with my friend for her birthday. Goats cheese pizza makes me happy.

The last ever Crit group at Uni. This one is filled with happiness and a bit of sadness. I'm happy that Uni is nearly over, but my Crit group and Tutor are the two things about Uni that I will really miss.

The yummy paella I made from scratch, even though my sickness the day after has put me off it for the foreseeable future!

Catching up on my sleep. Being poorly at least allowed me to take some much needed time out and catch up on my sleep. Ready to crack on with work this coming week!


How was your week? :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment