Friday 28 March 2014

My week

Some high points of my week!

Finally, after weeks of umming and ahhing, getting round to starting my very own blog. This is exciting! 

Despite loving the warmer weather, and a good dose of sunshine, these last few chilly days have let me get nice and cosy, and say goodbye to Winter properly this year! 

Productivity! I've gotten lots of work done this week and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with this horrible degree. Uni has been a pretty crappy experience for me and I could't be more  glad it's nearly over! 

Reassuring words from the people around me, have picked me up when I've felt down and let me know I will be successful no matter what!  

Susie's (my cat) poorly teeth are getting better so hopefully no trip to the vets for her! 

Cooking! Having a bit more time on my hands this week has allowed me to make some yummy dishes. I love to cook and hate it when I don't get the chance! 

The prospect of seeing my best friends next week after months apart. I love girly time! 








No comments :

Post a Comment