Monday 31 March 2014

A quick batch of cookies.







I've always loved to bake. As a kid my mum would bake at least once a week and so our pantry was always stocked with goodies. From scones to cookies, flapjacks to fairy cakes we always had home cooked treats, and I've loved them ever since.

I've always been perhaps a bit too enthusiastic about baking, I tend to get a tad overexcited. For me there can never be enough chocolate, enough buttercream or enough icing, and as a result my cakes can be a tad heavy going. Ask my colleagues about the dreaded chocolate orange cake!

Despite my lack of Mary Berry esque skills however , I do love to crack out the mixing bowls and whip up a batch of something yummy whenever I have time. Todays effort was Orange and White Chocolate Chip cookies.

I managed to resist the temptation to be creative today and found this fab recipe. These cookies are quick to make and pretty damn foolproof! Have a go yourself!

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/29698/White-Chip-Orange-Cookies/detail.aspx

No comments :

Post a Comment